The Philadelphia University Residences at Falls Center will house more than 370 PhilaU students in this newly renovated, multi-purpose site less than a mile from campus located at 3300 Henry Avenue. Students will begin living in the residences fall 2011.
CONTEMPORARY STYLE. COOL DESIGN. MODERN ON-CAMPUS LIVING.
The Residences at Falls Center apartments feature:
• Beautiful, new open-concept apartments
• Living rooms and private bathrooms
• Auditorium for curricular and co-curricular programs
• Access to on-site Gatehouse cafe and coffeehouse
• Contemporary kitchens, including dishwashers
• Space for studio work and co-curricular activities
• Shuttle service to Main Campus
• 24-7 campus facility support
• Fully furnished units
• Free laundry facilities
• On-site parking
• Social lounge
• Wireless internet
• Convenience store
The Philadelphia University Residences at Falls Center will be part of the on-campus housing selection for the 2011-12 academic year. Questions? Call the Office of Residence Life at 215.951.2741.