Philadelphia University is focused on innovation and providing students with an academic experience that will give them a real competitive advantage in the 21st-century workplace. We prepare students to be leaders at every level of their careers through our unique academic approach, Nexus Learning — active and collaborative learning that is connected to the real world and infused with the liberal arts. That is why 95 percent of graduates for the last two years are either working in their field of choice or in graduate school. That’s the PhilaU Power To Do.
Join us on Nov. 22 for our Open House, where you will have opportunity to learn more about academic programs, meet with professors and program directors and talk to PhilaU students about their campus experiences. Learn more about your academic major of interest and the value of a Philadelphia University education. You will also have an opportunity to tour the campus, eat in the dining hall and visit residence hall rooms.
Need more reasons to attend the Open House? Here are 10 more:
- Your application fee will be waived.
- Attend our University Fair to learn about study abroad, internships, financial aid and student clubs. This is your one-stop shop for information on academic programs and student life.
- See our beautiful campus, on the border of Fairmount Park but just minutes from the excitement of Center City.
- Have your photo taken and posted on the PhilaUAdmiss Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Take a selfie at the Ram statue.
- Sample the food in our dining hall.
- Tweet photos of your #PhilaU visit and you could win PhilaU prizes.
- Ride a trolley around campus.
- See how many people can fit in a residence hall room.
- Hug a Rambassador… one of our student tour guides.
Click here to register for the Nov. 22 Open House.